RV SITE RULES FOR GUESTS AND VISITORS
- ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
- Please keep our grounds litter free “no trace” so we all can enjoy the beauty for years to come. Be mindful of the vegetation and stay on mulch pathways.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- The speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Be aware of children playing at all times.
- Check in/out: Check in time is between the hours of 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. No after dark check in’s will be allowed. Call for reservations no walk in’s.
- Outdoor quiet time is between 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessively loud or ill behavior by guests or pets is not allowed and you will be asked to leave the premises with no refund.
- Parking is limited. Two vehicles per RV site is permitted and will be designated upon your arrival (most sites have parking in front of their site). Visitor parking is limited and will need to be arranged prior to arrival. Visitors may enjoy time with you between the hours of 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- No cutting of trees or gathering of wood is allowed (firewood can be purchased at office). Do not collect or disturb any plant life throughout facility.
- Sanitation: Please leave no trace. Dispose of garbage in trash receptacles located throughout facilities.
- NO “NOT APPROVED for SEPTIC” ITEMS TO BE DISCHARGED OR PUT INTO SEPTIC SYSTEM OR DUMP STATION. You will be held responsible for repairs.
- Fires are allowed in fire pits only and must be monitored at all times, do not leave them unattended. Do not put over sized logs or garbage in fire pits. Make sure fires are fully extinguished before leaving your site, you may use water from the creek to put it out. Use fire pits for cigarette buts, do not throw them on the grounds. Smoking is not allowed on trails due to forest restrictions. Fire restrictions may apply at any given time.
- Keep lanterns away from tree bark or dry vegetation, be responsible.
- Picnic Tables and Fire Rings. Each site has a picnic table and fire ring. Most fire rings are equipped with a grill except in the lower level in which a free standing grill will be shared with your neighbor. There is a grill also located at the activity field area near the picnic table.
- There are beach areas along the creek for your enjoyment. Please keep them neat. NO glass will be allowed in these areas. Observe posted warning signs. The creek is shallow therefore no swimming is allowed. Wade at your own risk, stay off the wet rocks they are extremely slippery. Children must be accompanied by their parents at all times at all amenities. Beach hours are 10:00 am to dark.
- Please keep to property line boundaries and trails. Do not stray off trials.
- FISHING is allowed with a North Carolina fishing license. Please abide by NC fishing rules and regulations (size limit) and release all undersized fish. There is a fish cleaning station at the bathhouse for your convenience. Place all fish debris in designated container.
PETS. One pet per campsite is permitted with the following restrictions.
Must be able to show proof of up to date rabies and vaccinations.
- All pets must be kept on a 6 ft. leash while walking, tethered with a acceptable length fastener (15′ max no chains) or in a kennel at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the bathhouse or beach areas.
- You MUST pick up after your pets and dispose of debris in garbage.
- No excessive barking or aggressive behavior is allowed at anytime or you will be asked to leave the premises with no refund.
- You are responsible for your pets actions at all times.