We searched for a long term (open 12 months) RV park like this and could only find it in my mind.
The “RV Park at Stoney Fork”
Year round Water Sewer and Electric
Taking Applications Now . Call for over night site availability.
You will not find a RV park like this anywhere. Your new home awaits you.
Tucked away in a secluded area of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains. we are in close proximity to all the northwestern Mountain Towns including Boone, Blowing Rock, West Jefferson, the Wilkesboro’s and the Piedmont area if Wine Country is of interest to you.
Being former Coach Owners and travelers, we could not find a nice affordable park to live at for a long or more semi-permanent period. A place where we could still grow our own food. We wanted a smaller park in a nice quiet rural area where you know your neighbors and away from the crime of the big cities so we created our own RV Community here at Stoney Fork! We want to share our vision with soon to be neighbors. We have built large RV sites with decent size yards that can accommodate a box garden storage shed or patio furniture and each site is on the creek. We are a community where you will know your neighbor, share in gardening and enjoy the peaceful setting.
Our Community Offers:
- Long Term Lease – Variable times and rates apply (overnite sites available, based on availability).
- Only 8 private sites for those who choose to have a few good neighbors rather than hundreds unknown.
- All sites are on the beautiful Stoney Fork Creek.
- Monthly rental includes electric (up to 50 amps), water, sewer, trash service. Limited WiFi.
- Fiber optic internet and television available at every site .
- Community Gardens, Orchard and Greenhouse.
- Bathhouse (closed during winter months), Free Tent Sites, Washer/Dryer, Beach Areas, Enchanting Bamboo Forest and Games.
- Large Buffered Sites with Picnic Tables and Fire Ring/Grill.
- All potential Community Members are subject to meeting qualifications and background/credit checks.
Each site is facing the large soothing creek (can you hear it babbling?) that backs up to a secluded ridge filled with Rhododendrons and Hardwoods making a beautiful and interesting scene all year round. The sites are approximately 35 ft wide and 50-80 ft long with buffers on each side, each has a picnic table and fire ring/grill. There is an option to have a shed added on your site
The common areas include tent camping, bathhouse, games, grill area, beach areas, washer/dryer, greenhouse, orchard and gardens.
Having visitors? Take advantage of our campsites located on the lower level of the creek these are free private sites only for our Community guests or make reservations at our B&B (see Bed and Breakfast tab).
Here is what makes us Unique. We are a Gardening Community. There is enough room for all to grow and preserve vegetables, berries and fruit. Like herbs and flowers? Grow them outside your door. Working a garden is very healthy and rewarding. We have planted an orchard with peaches, pears, plums, apples and figs, some fruit will bear this spring and some will take another year or two. There are plenty of wild blackberries and concord grapes to make homemade jams. There is a greenhouse available to start plants and grow types of veggies that will thrive in a hothouse. Fresh farm eggs anyone? Our hens provide a bounty of eggs daily. Fresh Fish? Try your hand at fishing in the creek and catch dinner. Fresh food from the gardens you grew at your fingertips.
CALL NOW FOR APPLICATION (336)973-5299